Thursday, October 18, 2012

Chicken & Prawn Rice Casserole

Assalamualaikum.. (w'slm jwb balik..)

This entry will be my 1st entry on my hobby - testing recipes. hehehe. i have tested a lot and been planning to do this long time ago. it just last nite, the attempt on this one recipe, i got it from the best source of recipes around the world: on9 and it was a A success!! YahoooooOOoo.


To do this recipe i have to sacrifice my yogurt that i bought for my future prawn masala.huhu. guess udang itu perlu bersabar tuk di ngap oleh aku. Zack really want to have rice last for dinner. so........... Sebagai isteri mithali tp malas, i forced myself in to came up with something. then i remember this. but then forgot to snap pix for every step. I managed to take only these...


This how it looks. Fresh from the oven.



So good and comforting



Here is the link for the recipe. http://www.simplyrecipes.com/recipes/chicken_and_rice_casserole/
But i did changed and omitted a few ingredients frm the recipe. Go on and give a try. u"ll luv it.




'old' phot of Ya. hehe. Tombam!!

No comments:

Post a Comment