Saturday, October 2, 2010

Arigato…

The moment I opened my eyes I heard this tiny husky voice “Mama dh ‘angun”…

A’lillah (Syukran jazilan) I’m still alive. I’m still breathing and the voice is a reminder again of the The Most Gracious- The Almighty – for what HE gave to me- My dearest beloved one.

Sometime we tend to take for granted the ability that He gives. Talk,walk,hug or as simple as breath. And today, the story begins with ‘fabulous fart’…

Long story cut to the short version, she got stuck in her inner problem; can’t release the wonderful but killer air! She can’t fart. CANNOT FART. Duh… I laugh at it for several times, but then to think ‘bout it again, remembering her in pain face; pale lips, blotted tummy, messy hair (any connection?) btw : she been admitted in GH for 1month for that funny-complex problem. It scares me. So I asked myself, have I been grateful lately? Have I said enough thanks to people that revolve around me? Have I say that I appreciate what people do to me or things that came about in my life?

p/s: Thank you for reading this!!!

Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it.

~William Arthur Ward ~

2 comments:

  1. Ya should learn from Uncle Rain. He's one good farter. Always get away with it too i must say;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. huhu..how do you tolerate with it?but yeah let get it out loud!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete